LEADER SELECTION is positioned in the market as a demanding and quality-oriented Executive Search Consultancy/Personnel Consultancy, which fills top management positions across all industries exclusively by way of personal direct search.
We are looking for a full-time Junior Consultant (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
After your initial training, you will take over the processing of search assignments together with us. The most important part of your future responsibilities will be the telephone identification, initial contact and selection of potential candidates at management and board level. In addition, you will support us in evaluating, scheduling and organizing all candidate and client interviews and will be trained as a consultant in the long term. We offer you an attractive working environment in a very pleasant environment.
- A university degree completed with good results, preferably with professional experience in international management
- 3-5 years (jun. 2-3 years) of professional experience
- A strong willingness to perform and learn, creative thinking and high social competence
- Good understanding of and interest in business contexts
- Persuasiveness and enthusiasm
- Ability to work under pressure, flexibility and organizational skills
- High level of commitment and ability to work in a team
- Talent in dealing with other people
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional team spirit
- Good command of written and spoken English; other foreign language skills are an advantage