LEADER SELECTION is positioned in the market as a demanding and quality-oriented Executive Search Consultancy/Personnel Consultancy. It fills top management roles across all industries exclusively by way of personal direct search.
We are looking for a Senior Research Associate, with potential for team leadership, to start as soon as possible on a full-time or part-time basis.
Following an induction, you will be responsible for processing search assignments. The most important part of your role will be the market analysis, identification and initial contact with potential candidates at top management level, as well as the corresponding matching of profiles with the requirements of our clients. In addition, you will assist in arranging appointments, organizing and evaluating candidate and client interviews as well as other project-related activities and research. With appropriate progress, you will also have the possibility of responsibility for the team management of our In-House-Research team.
We offer you an attractive working environment in a great location and/or the possibility to work from home, competitive pay, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Completed university studies
- First professional experience in personnel consulting or in the HR environment is an advantage
- Distinct willingness to perform and learn
- Good comprehension as well as analytical and creative thinking
- Structured, independent and self-reliant way of working
- Commitment, resilience, flexibility and organizational skills
- High social competence, ability to work in a team and talent in dealing with other people
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of standard computer software (e.g. MS Office); social media skills are an advantage
- Very good written and spoken English